At AAMCO Metuchen, NJ, our Power Purge® and Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) services are far and away the most complete transmission maintenance services you can provide for your vehicle.
These services will essentially replace all of your broken down and timeworn transmission fluid with new, clean fluid to help your transmission perform better and longer.
In addition to draining the fluids, the expert techs at AAMCO will check and exchange essentially all of the aged fluid from the transmission system with our leading-edge and patented Power Purge® equipment.
AAMCO's Power Purge® Service includes:
● A Transmission Multi Point Check for your transmission and associated systems.
● Exchanging essentially all of the dirty, aged transmission fluid. Additionally, the torque converter, as well as cooler, are also included.
● An inferior transmission fluid change can sometimes leave approximately 30% of the old fluid in the torque converter and cooler. AAMCO's Power Purge® fluid exchange service gets rid of polluted and abrasive fluid which can damage your transmission.
● Your system is filled with new transmission fluid.
● Both a detailed test drive and a leak check are performed.
Upgrade to AAMCO's Power Purge® PLUS and these services are included as well:
● The transmission pan is removed in order to visually inspect it for contaminants and abrasives.
● The transmission filter is replaced and if applicable, the transmission screen is cleaned. Transmission filters can help in extending the life of the transmission and the fluid by catching possibly detrimental abrasives & particles.
● The pan gasket or pan sealing material, if so equipped, is replaced.
Transmission problems can be caused by dirty or degenerated transmission fluid. Our AAMCO Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) & Filter Change is the most comprehensive service available to help discover and avert transmission issues before they occur.
*Not available for vehicles with internal transmission problems. A Transmission filter and pan gasket or pan sealing material is only included in the Power Purge® Plus service if equipped. The cost of the filter and gasket is extra and is based on the vehicle manufacturer and transmission type.